29 April 2011

2 Later on. . . .


Hahahaha this stupid pic has taken a few weeks ago when i getting frustated about my task, lot of task i must do for this semester and it keep coming and coming without a gap and always have the minimum deadline. . . . hahaha i think this picture really describes my situation when it receives all of the task and eventually can be resolved though a bit past the time collecting.

now, i must focus on my
scientific research and get my postgraduate (D3) hahaha aamiieeennnn!!!


2 Coment:

  1. AMIN.....
    the photo makes me laugh :D
    so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gloriaputri: hahhahaha thanks you, that is one of the stupid pic that i ever been taken it.. hahahaa

    ReplyDelete

 

PRU19 Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates