23 March 2011

2 My Baby's Stories!!

Back again with me haha .. today I just wanted to share the story behind my graffiti character named Baby.

(Baby - beginning era)

Beginning of the story, at first I did not have any characters as long as I began to learn to make graffiti, which I created just for the sake of writing posts that do not shaped clear. and my feelings in writing that was not deep enough because the form of an writing that really made ​​me unable to imagine because I only focus on a single point shape at the time.

(Baby - second era)

Boredom starting to feel at the time, which was exactly 1 year I do graffiti but there is no any progress at the time.

I immediately began to decide to stop the graffiti for a while and continue my studies to the university level.

(Baby - alter ego new form 1st)

when it starts to feel the campus activities, campus atmosphere, and the hustle and bustle of campus. I started to feel like re-living life of my graffiti as before, and I began to re-create some little sketches when the moment and stay focused to the forms of letters are abstract and colorful.

and in that time I began to fall in love with a girl who really brought a big change in myself and my imagination. When we were dating, she always supports me so that I keep imagine and continue working.

(Baby - new 2nd form)

Until one time she ever said to me, "darling, you'd better make a picture or cartoon animation only, you're more able it seems. If you can, make a shape I like ya baby?"

and immediately on that day I made ​​one sketch shaped like baby what she asked for (this is known as the first baby era.)

where I totally decided to draw back just as it was graffiti, but in a new context that is no longer the forms of letters but my baby's character.

(Baby - 3rd form)

well kept growing day by day baby shape being honed and met new forms that I like it.
although I've not been with her ​​since a few years ago however, the ideas which she gave to me made ​​me continue to work with the-baby until now.
shape that began to flourish and new ideas are always developing my taste.

(Baby - animal costume series 1st)

and character is what makes my baby known to lot of people though will not be as famous artist in Indonesia street art, but I still walked the streets that I think will bear fruit later on in the future.
(Baby - Animal costume series 2nd)

(Baby - Mith edition)


(Baby - My dad face)

Thank you very much for the idea of ​​the character of this baby, thank you once again for you a special contribution in my graffiti.

You who now have become my best friend, continued to support me with creative ideas baby-baby next.
(Baby - The Newest form on 2011)

THANK YOU SO MUCH: Early Octora!!

2 Coment:

 

PRU19 Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates